ACEFA finances investment projects aimed at developing crop and livestock productions and their related activities: procurement, storage, preservation, processing and marketingProjects presented by Producer Groups
5200 projects will be financed for an average amount of 3.5 million FCFA giving a total of 18.2 billion FCFA (30% of the ACEFA budget)
Financing: maximum grant of 85% of the overall cost of the project and 15% cash contribution from the beneficiaries.
- Production equipments (yoke, rotary tillers, water pumps, etc.)
- Nurseries of tree crops (cocoa, oil palm, etc.)
- Production buildings (poultries, piggeries, etc.)
- Production facilities (fish ponds, water reservoirs, etc.)
- Storage, conservation, processing, and marketing facilities
- Storage, treatment, preservation and processing buildings and infrastructure.
180 projects will be funded for an average amount of 17 million FCFA giving a total of 3 billion FCFA (5% of the ACEFA budget).
Financing: maximum grant of 70% of the overall cost of the project and 30% cash contribution from the beneficiaries.
- Agricultural equipment for hiring (tractors, rotary tillers, etc.)
- Equipment and buildings used in production of chickens, piglets, fingerlings
- Facilities and buildings used for the processing and storage of agro-pastoral products intended for sale, etc.
- Equipment used for the collection and marketing of raw or processed products (milk, cocoa, cassava, etc.)